All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the design and implementation of the MicroC/OS-II real-time operating system (RTOS). While documenting the design and implementation of the kernel, this book also covers the many related development issues such as how to: adapt the kernel for a new microprocessor, install the kernel, and structure the applications that run on the kernel.
- Author BiographyJean J. Labrosse is a senior technical staff member at Dynalco Controls in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He has a master's degree in electrical engineering and has been designing embedded systems for many years. Labrosse is the author of the popular operating system and book MicroC/OS-II: The Real-Time Kernel. He has written articles for numerous magazines, and is a regular lecturer and advisory board member for the Embedded Systems Conference.
- Author(s)Jean J. Labrosse
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication05/02/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1791 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.62
- £39.91Trending at £43.64
- £16.05Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.62
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.