All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Microaggressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs or insults - whether intentional or unintentional - which communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely on their maginalized group membership.
- Author BiographyDERALD WING SUE, PhD, is a Professor of Psychology and Education in the Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University, and he also holds a joint appointment with the School of Social Work. Coauthor of the bestselling Counseling the Culturally Diverse, Fifth Edition, he is one of the most cited multicultural scholars in the United States.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight832 g
- Width186 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDerald Wing Sue
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.