All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.94Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new volume, renowned authors contribute fascinating, cutting-edge insights into microarray data analysis. Information on an array of topics is included in this innovative book including in-depth insights into presentations of genomic signal processing.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 377
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael J Korenberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.