All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicroblogging and lifestreaming applications like Twitter, Tumblr, and FriendFeed are all around you and your users in everyday life. Written specifically for LIS professionals, this guide explores the ins and outs of the most popular microblogging applications, and covers topics ranging from selection to implementation to evaluation.
- Author BiographyRobin Hastings is the Information Tech Coordinator for the Missouri River Regional Library. She is responsible for the physical networking, web sites and social networks for the library as well as, of course, those other duties as assigned . She's presented at conferences all over the world about the library's Library Learning 2.0 program and using mashups in libraries as well as about using social networks to collaborate. Robin has authored an ALA Tech Report on Collaboration 2.0 and this book, and has written articles for the Library Journal and Computers In Libraries as well as other publications.
- PrizesWinner of American Library Association ABC-CLIO/Greenwood Award for Best Book in Library Literature 2011.
- Author(s)Robin M. Hastings
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe Tech Set
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.