CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the relationship between human behaviour and economic analysis, this title establishes the fundamentals of intermediate microeconomics in a clear and narrative style and develops economic intuition about the world around us.
- Author BiographyEdward Cartwright is a senior lecturer in economics at the University of Kent, where he teaches a principles of microeconomics course. He received a BA in mathematics and economics at the University of Durham, and an Msc and PhD in economics from the University of Warwick. Robert H. Frank is the Henrietta Johnson Louis Professor of Management and Professor of Economics at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, where he also teaches principles of microeconomics in the College or Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Edward Cartwright,Robert H. Frank
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2 g
- Width77 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.