CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- Author(s)Alan G. Klopfenstein,Eugene J. Rymaszewski,R. R. Tummala
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1133 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Foreword. Preface. Conversion Factors. Summary Contents. 1. Microelectronics packaging: An overview. 2. Package wiring and terminals. 3. Package electrical design. 4. Heat transfer in electronic packages. 5. Package reliability. 6. Package manufacture. Glossary and Symbols. Authors' Biographies. Index. Part II: 7. Microelectronics packaging: An overview. 8. Chip-to-package interconnection. 9. Ceramic packaging. 10. Plastic packaging. 11. Polymers in packaging. 12. Thin-film packaging. 13. Package electrical testing. 14. Package sealing and encapsulation. Part III: 15. Microelectronics packaging: An overview. 16. Package-to-board interconnections. 17. Printed-wiring board packaging. 18. Coated-metal packaging. 19. Connector and cable packaging. 20. Packaging of optoelectronics with electronics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.