All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been great progress in the development of microfluidics and nanofluidics at the application, fundamental, and simulation levels. This book gives a summary of these changes, describing fluid flow in micro and nano configurations. It combines an emphasis on fundamental concepts.
- Author(s)Ali Beskok,George Karniadakis,Narayan Aluru
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note395 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.