Micromessaging: Why Great Leadership is Beyond Words by Stephen Young (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.00+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.16Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps eliminate negative verbal and nonverbal behaviors and replace them with positive signals that improve the organization. This book introduces the concept of 'micromessages' that are critical behaviors-looks, gestures, tone, nuance, inflection, syntax - that tell people what we really think of them, in contrast to the words we speak.
- Author BiographyFor more than a decade, organizational guru Stephen Young has brought his powerful message about micromessaging and leadership to executives in businesses spanning fifteen countries. In 2002, Young founded Insight Education Systems, a management consulting firm specializing in leadership and organizational development, applying these concepts to nearly 10% of the Fortune 500 and many of their CEOs and leadership teams. Previously, as Senior Vice President at JP Morgan Chase he managed the firm's worldwide diversity strategy. Under his leadership, the company garnered numerous awards including the Catalyst Award and Fortune magazine's list of Top 50 Companies for Minorities, and it was ranked as the #1 company for diversity by Inc. magazine.
- Author(s)Stephen Young
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight462 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.