All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £24.96Trending at £30.99
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.26Trending at £31.90
- £16.77Trending at £26.92
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to use and equipped with a variety of functions, Microsoft Excel is the tool of choice when it comes to crunching numbers, building charts, and analyzing tables. Covering Excel 2010, this book demonstrates the secrets of Excel through the use of practical and useful examples.
- Author BiographyBernd Held is the author of more than 40 books and 800 articles and reviews for various publications and a professional consultant specializing in training and customized solutions for a variety of businesses. For the past eight years, Microsoft has recognized him as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional).
- Author(s)Bernd Held
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.