Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Access is a large, intimidating program. It presents challenges from the outset. This book aims to give you the skills required to extract the data you need (queries), build efficient front-ends for that data (forms), and publish the results in an attractive and easy-to-read format (reports).
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. Now primarily a writer, Paul is well known as a teacher of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows, and has worked as a programmer, consultant, database developer, and website developer. He has written more than 50 books that have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus (Que, 2007), Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Excel 2007 (Que, 2007), VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (Que, 2007), and Windows Vista Unleashed (Sams, 2006).
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.