All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake Excel do the math and make sense of your data Use the Insert Function dialog box, array formulas and functions, and more Excel 2007 has more than 500 built-in functions. This book looks at the top 150, so you can find out which ones will make your life easier.
- Author BiographyKen Bluttman has been working as a software developer for nearly two decades. Ken specializes in VB.Net/VBA/database/web applications. He has written several articles on various computer topics including Office/VBA development, XML, SQL Server, and InfoPath. He has a number of books out on Excel and Access. Ken lives in New York with his wife, son, dog, hamster, some frogs, and a couple of geckos. Peter Aitken has been writing about computers and programming for over 15 years. He has more than 45 books to his credit with over 1.5 million copies in print, and also has extensive experience writing software documentation, online help, and magazine and trade-publication articles. Some recent book titles are Managing Your Money and Investment with Excel, Powering Office XP with XML, Excel PivotTables and Charts, and Visual Basic.NET Programming with Peter Aitken. He is the proprietor of PGA Consulting, providing custom application development and technical writing services since 1994.
- Author(s)Ken Bluttman,Peter G. Aitken
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.