Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionDive into Outlook 2013 - and really take control of your communications and workday! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Outlook - and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Author BiographyJim Boyce is a highly-regarded expert on operating systems and productivity software who's written or contributed to more than 50 books, including Microsoft Outlook 2010 Inside Out and Microsoft Outlook 2010 Plain & Simple.
- Author(s)Jim Boyce,William Lefkovics
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.