All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for busy IT professionals, this guide provides answers and real-world solutions as you administer the Windows Server 2008 R2. It covers such topics as: getting started and adding roles and functionality; automating tasks; managing users, groups, directories, and the centralized desktop; and, monitoring and maintaining web servers.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hester, IT Professional Evangelist for Microsoft, has more than a decade of experience with Microsoft core infrastructures products such as Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, and others. He is a contributor to TechNet Magazine. Chris Henley, IT Professional Evangelist for Microsoft, has worked in IT for more than 15 years. Chris specializes in client and server technologies.
- Author(s)Chris Henley,Matthew Hester
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width153 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.