Middle East Meltdown: Oil, Israel, and the Religion Behind the Crisis by Dillon Burroughs, John Ankerberg (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- £3.69Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe news headlines from the war-torn Middle East are constantly changing, and though those countries are on the opposite side of the globe, the events unfolding there have a powerful effect on America. This title presents the issues as they answer these important questions: why does peace continue to elude the Arab nations and Israel? And, more.
- Author BiographyJohn Ankerberg, host of the award-winning John Ankerberg Show, has three earned degrees: an MA in church history and the philosophy of Christian thought, an MDiv from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a DMin from Luther Rice Seminary. He has coauthored the 2-million-selling Facts On series of apologetic books, as well as Taking a Stand for the Bible and Israel Under Fire. Dillon Burroughs is an activist and the author or coauthor of nearly 30 books on issues of faith and culture, including the groundbreaking Undefending Christianity. Dillon has served among at-risk American youth, constructed housing in Mexico's barrios, provided aid relief in Haiti, and was most recently nominated for a CNN Hero award for his efforts to fight human trafficking. His written and edited works have been featured by NPR, MSNBC, ABC News, and other media outlets.
- Author(s)Dillon Burroughs,John Ankerberg
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.