All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I was born twice: first, as a baby girl, on a remarkably smogless Detroit day of January 1960; and then again, as a teenage boy, in an emergency room near Petoskey, Michigan, in August of l974.'
- Author BiographyJeffrey Eugenides was born in Detroit and attended Brown and Stanford Universities. His first novel, The Virgin Suicides, was published in 1993 to great acclaim and he has received numerous awards for his work. In 2003, Eugenides received the Pulitzer Prize for his novel Middlesex, which was also a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award, the IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and France's Prix Medicis and has sold more than 3 million copies.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Eugenides
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.