All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionExplores a comprehensive range of investigations that are used in pregnancy. This book considers the historical and cultural aspects of antenatal investigations and the potential impact of these technologies on the role of the midwife. It is suitable for health professionals involved in delivering antenatal care to women and their families.
- Author(s)Alison Cryer,Amanda Sullivan,Lucy Kean
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1000 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.