CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how immigrants have fared economically and in the labor market during the global economic crisis. This title focuses on seven country case studies: the US, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the UK. The case studies detail unemployment rates through the recession and beyond across a range of metrics.
- Author BiographyDemetrios G. Papademetriou is the president and cofounder of the Migration Policy Institute (MPI). Madeleine Sumption and Aaron Terrazas are policy analysts at MPI.
- PublisherMigration Policy Institute
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMigration Policy Institute
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAaron Terrazas,Demetrios G. Papademetriou,Madeleine Sumption
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.