All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the essential steps necessary to design and create updos inspired by looks on the red carpet. This book includes photo-driven, step-by-step instructions that demonstrate twenty-five different hairstyles, all of which are based on classic techniques and fashion-forward looks.
- Author BiographyTimothy C. Johnson began his career at Vidal Sassoon in Chicago. He later moved to Milan, Italy where he started his career in fashion, styling hair for photo shoots, runway shows, and commercials. His work has appeared in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine, and more. Assignments have taken him all over the world. His first book Red Carpet Hair: Beautiful Hairstyles for Special Occasions was published in 2011. Timothy currently resides in New York City.
- Author(s)Timothy Johnson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width224 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.78Trending at £26.94
- £15.98Trending at £16.72
- £14.80Trending at £21.95
- £12.20Trending at £13.48
- £18.75Trending at £20.44
- £15.80Trending at £18.22
- £11.81Trending at £12.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.