All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses about the rise and character of Islamic militancy. Through examination of examples from across Muslim societies and communities, this book challenges the popular tendency to concentrate upon 'al-Qaida' and the Middle East. It will be useful to students of Sociology, Political Science and International Relations.
- Author BiographyStephen Vertigans is Reader in Sociology at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. He has written and co-written a series of books, articles and conference papers on Muslim communities, terrorism and religion, especially resurgent and militant Islam, and is currently researching a range of terror groups across the world.
- Author(s)Philip W. Sutton,Stephen Vertigans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.