All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the unique chaplain's eye view of the significance of their experience for understanding the ethics of war.
- Author BiographyRevd Canon Dr Andrew Todd is the Director of the Cardiff Centre for Chaplaincy Studies, employed jointly by St. Michael's College and Cardiff University. He leads research into public sector chaplaincy (including in the armed services). He directs the MTh in Chaplaincy Studies, delivered to Army Chaplains under contract to the MoD, which Cardiff has just won for the third time. He is also involved in lecturing on ethics to all British Army Chaplains. He has wide experience of theological education and is a past President of the Cambridge Theological Federation. He has published a number of articles on military chaplaincy and a number of articles and book chapters on other areas of practical theology. He wrote, with Michael West and Graham Noble, Living Theology (DLT, 1999), for which he did much of the editing.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleExplorations in Practical, Pastoral and Empirical Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Todd
- Series Edited byRevd, Professor Jeff Astley,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.