All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the military performance of France, Germany, Russia, the US, Great Britain, Japan and Italy between 1914 and 1945.
- Author BiographyAllan R. Millett is a specialist in the history of American military policy and twentieth-century wars. He is the founder of the internationally renowned military history program at the Ohio State University, where he is Mason Professor of History Emeritus. Millett currently directs the Eisenhower Center for American Studies at the University of New Orleans, where he is the Ambrose Professor of History and serves as the Senior Military Advisor for the National World War II Museum. He is the author or co-author of eight books and co-editor of five others. Williamson Murray is Professor Emeritus of History at the Ohio State University. At present he is a defense consultant and commentator on historical and military subjects in Washington. He is co-editor of The Making of Peace (with Jim Lacey), The Past as Prologue (with Richard Hart Sinnreich), The Dynamics of Military Revolution, 1300-2050 (with MacGregor Knox), Military Innovation in the Interwar Period (with Allan R. Millett), and The Making of Strategy (with Alvin Bernstein and MacGregor Knox). He has edited, along with Richard Sinnreich and Jim Lacey, a volume entitled The Shaping of Grand Strategy (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 2 maps 15 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAllan R. Millett,Williamson Murray
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.