All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary Medical Ethics for the 21st Century is the first full length, broad-based treatment of this important subject. Written by an international team of practitioners and academics.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Gross is Professor of Political Science in the Division of International Relations at The University of Haifa, Israel. Don Carrick is Coordinator of the Military Ethics Education Network based in the Institute of Applied Ethics at the University of Hull, UK.
- Author(s)Michael L. Gross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary and Defence Ethics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight836 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMr. Don Carrick
- Series Edited byMr. Don Carrick,Professor James Connelly,Professor George Lucas,Paul Robinson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.