All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the features of neuropsychological evaluations in the military. This book presents an examination of the assessment needs of various military populations, with an emphasis on traumatic brain injury, and the neurocognitive aspects of stress-related problems - such as posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and decision-making under stress.
- Author BiographyCarrie H. Kennedy, PhD, is a Lieutenant Commander in the Medical Service Corps of the U.S. Navy. After receiving her PhD in clinical psychology from Drexel University in 2000, she completed a two year Postdoctoral Neuropsychology fellowship at the University of Virginia Medical School. She is board certified in Clinical Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and is a licensed psychologist in Maryland and Virginia. In addition to her academic training, Dr. Kennedy is a graduate of the Naval Education and Training Command's Officer Indoctrination School. Currently, she is a Clinical Neuropsychologist at the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute where she conducts evaluations on aviators, air crew and air traffic controllers. As part of her deployment duties, she was Chief of Behavioral Health Services for detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Dr. Kennedy is the author of over a dozen peer-reviewed journal articles, the co-editor of the book Military Psychology (Guilford) and co-author of the forthcoming book Ethics of Operational Psychology (APA). Dr. Kennedy serves on the Conflict of Interest Committee for the National Academy of Neuropsychology and is the Psychology Ethics Consultant for the Clinical Committee of the American Psychological Association's Division 19, Society for Military Psychology.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarrie H. Kennedy,Jeffrey L. Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.