All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPortions of this title previously appeared under the title: Invisible --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyT. Scott Gross is a customer service/management expert whose client roster includes Southwest Airlines, FedEx, McDonald's, Sears, and Wal-Mart. He has authored numerous books, including Positively Outrageous Service, which is now in its second edition and has sold over 150,000 copies. As an instrument-rated pilot and a certified Emergency Medical Technician, Scott has worked several fascinating jobs and he now pours all of his experience and expertise into writing his books. Scott lives in Kerrville, Texas.
- Author(s)T. Scott Gross
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.63
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.