CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplores those uneasy places where scientific research meets public policy-making - and the resulting human effect on our natural and historical landscapes. The author follows an archaeobotanist on her research in the Near East to see what ancient agricultural practices in this largely arid region can tell us about where the West may be heading.
- Author BiographySteve Nash is Associate Professor of Journalism at the University of Richmond and the author of Blue Ridge 2020: An Owner's Manual, which won the 2001 Philip D. Reed Award for outstanding journalism on southern environmental issues.
- Author(s)Steve Nash
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.