All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry lovers, Milton fans, and scholars of either will welcome, enjoy, and learn from this work.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Slavitt, poet, novelist, critic, and journalist, has published more than ninety books. He is coeditor of the Johns Hopkins Complete Roman Drama in Translation series and the Penn Greek Drama series. His translations include The Latin Eclogues, The Book of Lamentations, and The Voyage of the Argo, all published by Johns Hopkins. Gordon Teskey is a professor of American and English literature at Harvard University and the author of Delirious Milton: The Fate of the Poet in Modernity.
- Author(s)John Milton
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight158 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byDavid Slavitt
- Introduction byGordon Teskey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.