All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book offers a comparative look at European and New World early modern culture.
- Author BiographyBarbara Fuchs is Assistant Professor of English and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Barbara Fucha
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byStephen Orgel,Anne Barton,Jonathan Dollimore,Marjorie Garber,Jonathan Goldberg,Nancy Vickers,Peter Holland,Kate McLuskie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
- £11.96Trending at £12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.