All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn our everyday encounters, we are continuously challenged by people who think and respond in ways different from ourselves. The authors use over 20 years of scientific research to explore the links between information processing and human behaviour, and show how people communicate, learn, and make decisions.
- Author BiographyAlan Khan has been studying information processing of the human brain for over 20 years. Kris Radcliffe has a extensive background in both the visual and literary media.
- Author(s)Alan Kahn,Kris Radcliffe
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.