All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a contextual approach to sociocultural diversity in both theory and practice. This book examines the cultural competency and cultural adaptation of three major therapeutic models based in mindfulness and acceptance: dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
- Author BiographyAkihiko (Aki) Masuda, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology at Georgia State University. He was born and raised in Nagano, Japan and moved to the United Stated for his psychology career. His primary areas of interest include acceptance- and mindfulness-based behavioral therapies, diversity psychology, and Zen Buddhism. He in an author of over fifty peer-reviewed papers book chapters.
- Author(s)Akihiko Masuda
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight340 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.