All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last twenty years, mindfulness and acceptance-based therapies have gained immense popularity as treatment options for various health and mental health concerns. This book brings together the top voices in social work and mindfulness-based treatments.
- Author BiographyMatthew S. Boone, LCSW, is deputy chief of ambulatory mental health at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System and an adjunct instructor in the department of psychiatry at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, AR. He is an Association of Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS) peer-reviewed trainer in acceptance and commitment therapy, a founder of the ACBS Social Work ACT Special Interest Group, and a recipient of the Boston University School of Social Work Alumni Association award for outstanding contributions to the field of social work.
- Author(s)Matthew S. Boone
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.