All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives an overview of cutting-edge research on mindfulness and its practical applications for maximizing performance and personal well-being.
- Author BiographyAmy L. Baltzell is Clinical Associate Professor of Counseling and Applied Human Development at Boston University, where she directs graduate training in sport psychology. Her publications include Living in the Sweet Spot: Preparing for Performance in Sport and Life and Whose Game Is It, Anyway?: A Guide to Helping Your Child Get the Most from Sports, Organized by Age and Stage (with Richard D. Ginsburg and Stephen Durant).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleCurrent Perspectives in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight1010 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAmy L. Baltzell
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.57
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.91
- £9.09Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.