All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing proven effective mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), this book helps you teach the difference between healthy and unhealthy forms of anger. It helps you learn skills for building positive relationships with peers, friends, and family.
- Author BiographyJason Robert Murphy MA, MFT, has been practicing Vipassana (Insight) meditation since 1994. He is a teacher and counselor who has been working with youth and families for the past twenty years. He is a certified addictions counselor and founder of Mindfulness Recovery Counseling. Murphy has taught mindful awareness in a variety of settings around the country. He has a private practice and leads workshops and mindfulness intervention groups with incarcerated men and woman as well as for young adults in Santa Cruz, CA. Mark Purcell, MEd, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist who has worked with youth and families for the past twenty years. Mark has developed DBT programs for youth agencies and trained professionals in a variety of settings. As an adjunct instructor, Mark teaches courses in DBT, trauma, and therapy with children and adolescents at several universities in the San Francisco Bay Area. Mark is the child psychologist for Parents Place and has a private practice in the San Francisco Peninsula.
- Author(s)Jason Robert Murphy,Mark C. Purcell
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTeen Instant Help
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight320 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.