All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book and CD/audio download package which offers the perfect introduction to mindfulness meditation for time-pressed women who want an accessible way in to the benefits of mindfulness.
- Author BiographyVidyamala Burch is founder and co-Director of Breathworks, an organisation offering mindfulness-based and compassion-based approaches to living well with chronic pain, illness and stress. This is based on her own experience of living with severe chronic back pain for most of her adult life following a spinal injury in her teens that resulted in partial paraplegia. In 1985 she started to meditate and is now an experienced meditation teacher who works internationally. She offers wise and practical guidance in how to bring mindfulness and kindness to experience so one can 'live well' with a free and relaxed mind, whatever the circumstances. Claire Irvin is a journalist and leading magazine editor. Latterly, she was Editor of SHE magazine, where she was responsible for a critically acclaimed relaunch. Prior to SHE, Irvin was Editor at Large of weekly glossy Grazia.
- Author(s)Claire Irvin,Vidyamala Burch
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.