All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated atlas describes the 18 most widely accepted minimally invasive procedures in spine surgery. The selected procedures range from simple to complex and cover the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date29/10/2013
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 150 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBurak Ozgur,Edward Benzel,Edward C. Benzel,Steven R. Garfin
- Edition Statement2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.