CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £6.06Trending at £6.72
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an ideal starting point to understand the regulatory regimes and policy challenges relevant to Australia's mining sector.
- Author BiographyProfessor Samantha Hepburn is the author of several textbooks. Her research and teaching interests include property and land law, native title, water rights, Indigenous environmental law and the propertisation of carbon interests.
- Author(s)Samantha Hepburn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.