CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an assessment of minority rights in Central and Eastern Europe, covering various countries of that region that have joined the EU since 2004, including Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia and Romania. This book is of interest for those in European integration and minority rights politics.
- Author BiographyBernd Rechel is Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Russian and East European Studies at Birmingham University, UK. He has published widely on minority rights in Central and Eastern Europe and is author of The Long Way Back to Europe: Minority Protection in Bulgaria.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBernd Rechel
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.