Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a systematic account of financial crisis in the developing world by exploring how Minsky's theory may be extended to countries at early stages of financial development, going beyond the parameters of the established 'emerging market crisis' literature.
- Author BiographyDaniela Tavasci Lecturers in the School of Economics and Finance at Queen Mary University London.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniela Tavasci,Jan Toporowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.