All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan we save our greatest natural resource before it disappears forever?
- Author BiographyCynthia Barnett, a reporter for Florida Trend magazine, has been a newspaper and magazine journalist for twenty years. Her numerous journalism awards include three investigative-reporting prizes in the Green Eyeshades, which recognize the best journalism in eleven southeastern states. Barnett earned a bachelor's degree in journalism and a master's degree in environmental history from the University of Florida. In 2004, she was awarded a Knight-Wallace Fellowship at the University of Michigan, where she spent a year studying freshwater supply. She lives in Gainesville, Florida. Visit the author's website at www.cynthiabarnett.net.
- Author(s)Cynthia Barnett
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note14 b&w illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.