All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvises teachers how to avoid simply becoming a mirror image of the teachers who taught them and to embrace their own vision as well as showing principals how to build up teacher leaders under them. Covers subjects of collaboration, building capacity, teacher development, and reflection from the leader's perspective.
- Author BiographyLearn more about Casey Reason's PD offerings Casey Reason is a writer, researcher, and consultant who has worked with international thought leaders on breakthrough strategies designed to improve performance and overcome resistance to change. Dr. Reason's approaches are founded on the emerging body of research in brain science and adult learning theory. Casey's work as an instructional designer was prominently featured in a Forbes.com article in 2010 and he has been a featured speaker in conferences all over the world for the past ten years. Casey is a former high school principal and assistant superintendent. His book, Leading a Learning Organization: The Science of Working with Others was released in January of 2010 and was selected by Phi Delta Kappa International to be a 2010 PDK Book Club selection. Dr. Reason lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with his twin sons, Brice and Kiah. Related Videos: Dr. Reason explains the motivation for Mirror Images. Behind the meaning of Mirror Images. Thoughts on Mirror Images and Teacher Leadership. Clair Tuffy Reason attended the University of Toledo, where he received his bachelor's degree in education and was a Mid-American Conference Champion Division I basketball player. In the Army, Tuffy was a member of the Border Patrol in West Germany and served as a reporter for the Stars and Stripes military newspaper. After college and the army, he worked in commercial radio as a sportscaster, news writer, and talk show interviewer at stations in Ohio and Michigan. Tuffy then earned his master's degree in education from Bowling Green State University and taught English and Speech at Clay High School in Oregon, Ohio for 26 years. He also was a teacher and administrator at Lourdes College in Sylvania, Ohio and at Bowling Green State University. He, with his wife Janice, live in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he continues work as a writer, editor, and program planner for Highpoint Learning, Incorporated.
- Author(s)Casey S. Reason,Clair M. Reason
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.