All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith chapters on topics as wide as gender, ethnicity and demographic factors influencing promotions to managers for auditors, and auditors' compliance with employment eligibility verification, this collection features papers by leading academics from both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Public Interest Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byC.R. Lehman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.