All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany or replace traditional textbooks in educational psychology, educational foundations, cognition and learning, human development, and other related fields, this book is suitable for educators and those seeking non-traditional ways of approaching learning and educational practices.
- Author BiographyNoriyuki Inoue is Associate Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of San Diego, where he teaches educational psychology, cognition and learning, human development, and research method courses. He is actively involved in advancing scholarship in the area of cross-culturally oriented research incorporating East Asian cultural concepts and epistemology for improving educational practices. Originally from Japan, he taught at Japanese schools until he came to the United States in 1991 as a recipient of the Fulbright Scholarship. He received his M.Ed. from Harvard University and his Ph.D. from Columbia University.
- Author(s)Noriyuki Inoue
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.