All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a previously unexplored view of derogatory representations of women, this text demonstrates the ways in which a range of authors used misogyny to promote, resist and critique new capitalist forms. The book also reveals how feminist critics could have misunderstood misogyny's function.
- Author BiographyLaura C. Mandell is assistant professor of English at Miami University of Ohio.
- Author(s)Laura Mandell
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note4 b&w illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.24Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.