All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy unravelling the discourse and rhetoric of news coverage in Canada at the dawn of the 9/11 era, this book not only uncovers racist representations of Muslim communities but also reveals the discursive processes that rendered this racism invisible.
- Author BiographyRoss Perigoe was an associate professor of journalism at Concordia University. Mahmoud Eid is an associate professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Ottawa.
- Author(s)Mahmoud Eid,Ross Perigoe
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.