All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the thinking of the influential Mission-shaped Church to a deeper level, asking questions about the future of church and mission. It raises questions such as 'What is the essence of the church'? and 'Can fresh expressions of church make a difference'?
- Author Biography* Steven Croft (editor) is the Archbishops' Missioner and Team Leader of Fresh Expressions. * Loveday Alexander is Professor of Biblical Studies in the University of Sheffield and Canon Theologian at Chester Cathedral. * Martyn Atkins President of the Methodist Conference. * Lynda Barley is Head of Research for the Archbishops' Council. * Tim Dakin is General Secretary of the Church Mission Society. * John Drane is at the School of Theology in Fuller Seminary, California. * James Dunn is Professor of Divinity at Durham, a Methodist Local Preacher and a lay Canon of Durham Cathedral. * John Hull teaches in The Queen's Foundation, Birmingham. * Alison Morgan is a minister, writer and theologian. * Angela Tilby is Vicar of St Benet's, Cambridge. * Graham Tomlin is Dean of St Mellitus College. * Lindsay Urwin OGS is a professed member of the Oratory of the Good Shepherd and is a founder member of the Archbishops' College of Evangelists. * Martin Warner is Canon Pastor of St Paul's Cathedral, London. * David Wilkinson is Principal of St John's College Durham and Wesley Lecturer in Divinity in the University of Durham.
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleExplorations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySteven J. L. Croft
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.