All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohnston analyses missionary writing under the aegis of the British Empire.
- Author BiographyAnna Johnston is Lecturer in Australian and Postcolonial Literature in the School of English, Journalism, and European Languages at the University of Tasmania. She is the co-editor of In Transit: Travel, Text, Empire (Peter Lang 2002) with Helen Gilbert, and has published articles on missionary writing, postcolonial literature, and autobiography.
- Author(s)Anna Johnston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.40Trending at £12.72
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.