All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book explores the many misperceptions and stereotypes about Africa in the United States - with both historical and contemporary examples, from high culture and pop culture.
- Author BiographyCurtis Keim is professor emeritus of history at Moravian College. He is a recipient of the College's Lindback Award for Distinguished Teaching and he is coauthor of African Reflections: Art from Northeastern Zaire and coeditor of The Scramble for Art in Central Africa.
- Author(s)Curtis A. Keim
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.