All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionReviews thinking of scientists concerned with mitigating the threat of hazardous asteroids and comets.
- Author BiographyMichael Belton is Emeritus Astronomer at the National Optical Astronomy Observatory, Tucson, Arizona, and President of Belton Space Exploration Initiatives, LLC. Thomas Morgan is a Discipline Scientist in the Office of Space Science at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, District of Columbia. Nalin Samarasinha is an Assistant Scientist at the National Optical Astronomy Observatory, Tucson, Arizona. Donald Yeomans manages NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office and JPL's Solar System Dynamics Group at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus. 27 tables
- Weight970 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDonald K. Yeomans,Michael J. S. Belton,Nalin H. Samarasinha,Thomas H. Morgan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.