All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together colorful historical vignettes, social and anthropological theory, and quantitative analyses, this title examines these interactions between the Khmer, Cham, and Vietnamese of Cambodia and the French, documenting the differences in their understandings of medicine.
- Author BiographySokhieng Au is an independent scholar specializing in the history of medicine and Southeast Asian studies. Her interdisciplinary research focuses on a range of topics including colonial medicine, cultures of disease in Southeast Asia, medicine and gender, and, most recently, international public health.
- Author(s)Sokhieng Au
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 4 line drawings, 2 tables
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £126.44
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
- £10.33Trending at £10.65
- £8.85Trending at £9.17
- £16.99Trending at £24.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.