All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Keke Gai,Meikang Qiu,Wenyun Dai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsMobile App Design and Development Skills Overview of Mobile App and Mobile Interface Mobile System Mobile Interface and Applications Mobile Cloud Quick Start on Android Installing Java nstalling Integrate Development Environment Installing Android SDK Creating an Android Application Android Virtual Device Introduction of Key Concepts of Android App Components App Resources App Mainfest 2D Graphics and Multimedia in Android Introduction of 2D Graphics Techniques Advanced UI Design Overview of Multimedia in Android Audio Implementations in Android Executing Video in Android Advanced Mobile App Optimizations Mobile Embedded System Architecture Embedded Systems Scheduling Algorithms Memory Technology Mobile Embedded Systems Messaging and Communication Mechanisms Data Storage and SQLite Operations Local Data SQLite Database Content Provider Mobile Optimization by Dynamic Programming Introduction of heterogeneous embedded systems and dynamic programming Fixed Time Model Probabilistic Time Model Nondeterministic Polynomial Time Problems Mobile Optimizations by Loop Scheduling Introduction Basic Graph Models and Techniques Fundamental Timing Optimizations Time and Power Optimizations with Loop Scheduling Conclusions Mobile Apps Techniques in Emerging Technologies Mobile Cloud Computing in Mobile Applications Deployment Introduction Concepts of Mobile Cloud Computing Main Techniques of Mobile Cloud Computing Mobile Cloud Computing Architecture Efficient Data Synchronization on Mobile Devices in Big Data Overview of Big Data Big Data Processing Mobile Big Data Storage Security and Privacy Issues Data Deduplication Appendices Appendix 1: Project 1 Appendix 2: Project 2 Appendix 3: BirthProvider.java. Codes
- Author BiographyMeikang Qiu is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Pace University, and an adjunct professor at Columbia University. He is an IEEE/ACM Senior Member, as well as Chair of the IEEE STC (Special Technical Community) on Smart Computing. He is an Associate Editor of a dozen of journals including IEEE Transactions on Computers and IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. He has published 320+ peer-reviewed journal/conference papers and won 10+ Best Paper Awards. Wenyun Dai is pursuing his PhD at Pace University. His research interests include high performance computing, mobile data privacy, resource management optimization, cloud computing, and mobile networking. His paper about mobile app privacy has been published in IEEE Transactions on Computers. Keke Gai is pursuing his PhD at Pace University. He has published over 60 peer-reviewed journal or conference papers, and has received three IEEE Best Paper Awards. His research interests include cloud computing, cyber security, combinatorial optimization, business process modeling, enterprise architecture, and Internet computing.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.