Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis research provides explanations and analyses the historical, political, economic and cultural backgrounds of the phenomenon 'itinerant criminal gangs' from different perspectives.
- Author BiographyDina Siegel is a professor of Criminology at the Willem Pompe Institute for Criminal law and Criminology, Utrecht University
- Author(s)Dina Siegel
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.